Today is a very special episode as we start a brand new4th season, in addition to celebrating 2 years of podcasting! For this 34th episode, we welcome Laurence Bedard, the founder of Twenty Compass, the jewelry brand that is all the rage on social networks.
Today, we present you a new set, a new format and a brand new style. Special mention to Karim that I present you behind the console.
Presented by Louis Pallascio, ambition director, producer and host at Machiavel Studios, the video marketing agency for Black Sheep.
3:00 - Pitch!
4:00 - 1st section - How do you earn your bread?
- How did you start the company?
- Where did you study?
- What gave you the idea?
- Became or born an entrepreneur?
16:50 - 2nd section - Do we have any crusts to eat?
- What anecdotes would you like to share that have marked your journey?
- What works in business in Quebec?
- What is wrong with business in Quebec?
36:36 - 3rd section - What's your bread and butter?
- What's next for your brand?
- What trends are coming up in the market?
- What would you like to see happen in the Quebec business world?
39:30 - The "killer" question - Brick and mortar in 2022, a big risk?
Final question - Is Quebec, in your opinion, born for a big loaf of bread?
Bonus question - What would be your book recommendations for our aspiring entrepreneurs who are listening?
Directed by Machiavel Studios.
Discover all our episodes on our website. https://machiavel.com#LeQuébecAFaimDeSuccès🍞